First Round of Plan Build Live Participate! Prizes to be Awarded Soon!
Of course everybody participates in the discussion at Plan Build Live because they want to contribute to the betterment of Cincinnati, or they just like a great discussion, or they like seeing their ideas posted for the world to see - but the lure of fabulous prizes adds just that little bit of extra motivation, doesn't it?
The first round of prizes will be awarded to the leaders on June 15th! (A new round will be announced shortly after). Check the leader board here to see how you're doing. With such a short time to go, here's a little refresher of what's at stake and how to get that last little boost toward the finish line. First, the fabulous prizes, which only the City can give
- Coffee With the Vice Mayor: Talk abouth the potential for Form-Based Codes in your neighborhood.
- Free Round of Golf: a free round of golf at the Cincinnati Recreation Commission course of your choice.
- Guided Tour of City Hall: learn things you've never known about your National Register of Historic Places-listed City Hall.
- Building Fees Waived: City Planning and Buildings fees waived on your next project (up to $100).
Again, just as a refresher, here are how participating in the Plan Build Live discussion earns you points towards those fabulous prizes:
- Create an Account - 50 points (since points are awarded to an account, this only happens once for each)
- Refer a Friend - 25 points (get your friends to sign up, get big points)
- Submit an Idea - 10 points
- Your Idea is Seconded by Another User - 10 points (in other words, somebody agrees it's a good idea)
- Second an Idea - 2 points
- Comment on an Idea - 2 points
- Vote on an Idea - 2 points.
Don't give up if you're not near the top, though. A new round, with some new questions and prizes starts very soon. Also, you'll see a simpler arrangement of questions, as well as some even more significant upgrades to the Plan Build Live Participate! system over the course of the summer.
In other words - keep the conversation going!